The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Godfrey

Worth seeing if you ever make it to Toronto. In which case you would probably see this too

"The Archer" - Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto (3 image HDR, P10, HDR Express)

Keith

Godfrey

portrait

My A12 50mm camera module arrived.

Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm f/2.5 Macro
ISO 1600 @ f/4.5 @ 1/25 second

This is a VERY nice lens.

Godfrey

Nice stuff as always, Uwe!

I'm kinda glad I did it in the other order ... I feel comfortable with a single-lens wide camera, helps me practice a different way of seeing again. Now the 50mm EFL gives me a lot more flexibility. :)

Yes, it is an expensive camera system. I was hesitant at first ... Now I'm seeing that I can do a LOT of work with it for which it is better suited than the big DSLR.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Now I'm seeing that I can do a LOT of work with it for which it is better suited than the big DSLR.

I am sure. For what we photograph the size does not matter that much. Love the results from the GXR and handling is fine. X100 and X1 would not be for me.

Godfrey

Leaf Study

Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm f/2.5
ISO 436 @ f/4.5 @ 1/30 second

thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

Godfrey

Communicating #40

Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm f/2.5 Macro
ISO 295 @ f/4.5 @ 1/45 second

Thanks for looking. Comments appreciated.

bbodine9

Godfrey,

Whatever you are doing ( and maybe it is nothing at all) the colors on all your photos especially the last two posts are just great! Are these ooc colors or were they processed at all? Great work, please keep sharing!

Godfrey

Thanks!

The "Communicating" series has been presented in a limited pallette color, the Leaf Study ias pretty much full natural color. Nothing is "out of the camera" since I work with only raw captures and process to my own settings in Lightroom.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Godfrey,

Whatever you are doing ( and maybe it is nothing at all) the colors on all your photos especially the last two posts are just great! Are these ooc colors or were they processed at all? Great work, please keep sharing!
I agree with everyone - works extremely well in #40

Keith