The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Non-stop raining here...we have been praying for this for months...but why on the weekend?

Nothing artistic to proffer...here are a couple of captures with GXR VC Nokton 50 1.1:

Thanks,

Bob

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Shooter - the color image is a winner. Like the way your color treatment fits with the subject :salute:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

@ Godfrey,The Rokkor like a nice lens. It would fit my Minolta CLE very well ;)
They go for € 400,-- A little steep :confused:

@ Shooter, the last one is my favourite. Very classical and comforting!

Here 2 more architecturals with the Zeiss.

Michiel

Godfrey

Some stunning photos continue to mount up in this thread. I really wish GetDPI had a better way to handle these image threads as each "page" starts to lag more and more as the number of photos increases.

---
Yes, the M-Rokkor 40 was a bit pricey ... cost me about the same as the Nokton 40, actually. It's only acceptable, really, since I use this particular focal length so frequently, and on both formats (APS-C and FF) otherwise I'd be looking to sell one or the other of them now.

---
I've got a bunch of other equipment I've decided to sell instead as I'm no longer using it enough to warrant keeping it. I'll be posting it all in a FS listing sometime soon.

... Equipment can't make photographs. Photographers can. ...

Godfrey

Overhead Lunch

Back to London ...

Ricoh GXR-M + Voigtländer Skopar 21mm f/4
ISO 200 @ f/8 @ 1/290 second

Thanks for looking! Comments appreciated.

Michiel Schierbeek

@ Keith; nice one. I used vibrant mode as well with the P10 for some, I like it.

@ Godfrey, Yuppies always find time to hang out. Seen from a special angle, well done!

Windowdressing 2

Michiel

rayyan

Re: Communicating #49

Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm f/2.5 Macro
ISO 200 @ f/4 @ 1/75 second

thanks for looking, comments appreciated.
Godfrey, I have looked at the wonderful images in this thread. But I seem to

come back to this one. Something here reminds me of my own kids..it is

simple, wonderful color and no pretense.

A lovely image indeed.:thumbs:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Wonderful collage of color and content, Michiel. I have ordered a Saul Leiter book - his newest one is unavailable and commands collectors prices.

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Oh Thank you Keith.

I have the little pocketbook in the Photofile serie of Thames & Hudson. Actually a real nice serie and not expensive.
Bought it a few years ago and I was pleasently shocked by his work made relativly long ago. In a time that documentary photography ruled.

There is a wonderful exhibition right now here in Amsterdam of his work. Quiet a nice slide show if you click on!

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michiel, that slide show is a must see. Even though I was not aware of Leiter, I realize I am going down that road - now the journey will be faster :D

Here is another from the P10

Keith