The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Michiel

That image shows me that I have a large dust particle on the M mount sensor. Fortunately I brought a blower with me.

Here is some sunshine, agin the CV 21/4

Keith

Godfrey

Terrific stuff!

I have a similar dust blob on a bunch of exposures I made at the Duxford air show in October. Easy to clone out, thankfully, and a squirt with a Giottos Rocket eliminated the dust.

The Skopar 21/4 performs beautifully on this camera. I had a 20x35 inch canvas wrap printed from part of a frame made with it ... effectively a 5-6 Mpixel original image ... and it looks terrific!

Godfrey

Communicating #64

Ricoh GXR-M + CV Nokton 40mm f/1.4
ISO 200 @ f/2 @ 1/75 second

I have most of the shooting for this series done. Next year I'll produce the book. :)

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

Greetings of the season for all!

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Almost looks not like a reflection, confusing, but interesting, Keith! . . . .
That's what I thought, Michel. Lots of reflections on this boat.

Lovely harbor pictures - I hope to be getting a few of those next week :rolleyes:

Happy holidays GXR people. We have lots to look forward to in 2012!

Keith