The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Braeside

Michiel, Glad to see you are finding some colours on these winter days.

I took a few at one of the local picturesque villages here in Fife, the ancient Culross with its brightly coloured buildings always cheers me up.

Zeiss 18mm Distagon

Braeside

Another from Culross, this building was once a school that I attended as a child. Now apartments.

Zeiss 18mm Distagon

V

Vivek

Good to see more and more folks getting into the GXR M mount.
Hopefully, soon..

They are all nice, David. :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Love the door, David - composition and color.

Minus seventeen with wind chill when I took this one this afternoon :confused:

Keith

GXR with Minolta Rokkor 45/2.0

Last edited:

Godfrey

Winter Light #2

Ricoh GXR-M + Color-Skopar 28mm f/3.5
ISO 200 @ f/8 @ 1/470 second

Still just barely getting rolling this year. Awfully busy outside of photography as yet.

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated.

Michiel Schierbeek

Beautiful Ario! That lens....

Two from yesterday. By accident I shot only jpgegs. Straight from camera, wrong lighting but I like them the way they are.

Does anyone know if it possible to shoot only RAW instead of RAW and JPG together. Did not find it. Takes a lot of space on my discs.

BTW That VC 15mm lens always strikes me as amazing for the money.

Michiel

Thanks Michiel, HM Noctilux is unique.:)
I'm afraid there is no way (up to now) to avoid the registration of a jpg together with the raw. I've made some investigation about this issue, but for now I have concluded they I have to discard the jpg's manually.