The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Agnius

Spirit Awards in Los Angeles, I just happen to live next door so ventured over the event. Had my trusty GXR with me, took some shots. Used A12-M with 28mm f2.8 Leica, @f5.6.

Paparazzi at work

Stana Katic interacting with fans

P.S. My VF-2 viewfinder took a dive for the worse - the hinge jammed, then broke. I email Ricoh support on Tuesday, no response so far. Will try calling them on Monday.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Very nice, Agnius - I love the first one.
Godfrey, any trouble getting the APS developed? Are you scanning on a flatbed? My wife has the Pronea and hasn't used it for years. I may just try it out.

Here is the Ontario College of Art (sigma 21-35 again)

Keith

Rich M

More Sonnar (all shot wide open).....these building interiors are really dark. It suits the properties of this particular lens.

R

Agnius

Keith, I like A12 better, composition works better for me. Also, there is a slight greenish cast on GR1s image.

There is something from my "walkabouts" in Santa Monica - 21mm Biogon on A12 GXR -

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith, I like A12 better, composition works better for me. Also, there is a slight greenish cast on GR1s image.
. . my bottle of Diafine Part B does have a sickly yellowly green color to it. Guess its time to change :D

Lovely picture Agnius, keep'um coming.

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Like it, Keith ... If you could re-do the crop with just a tiny bit more headroom over the stack, that would be great.
I know, Godfrey - but it's not there . . . :D
I think the only way out is to crop down way further on the yellow block at the bottom. But I think people may start getting a bit fed up with my stacks.

Keith

Agnius

Latvia! Cool! It has been a long time since i have been there. Sure things have changed! Last time I remember looking to buy a jam in a tube in Riga and there was plenty of red banners everywhere, but that was loooooong time ago.

Skaters in Venice - getting ready for the run. GXR with 21mm Zeiss.