The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Duane Pandorf

Some more from this series. A lot but it was a long time no posting. :D

Michiel

Nice facades. But what interested me most was your use of the Zeiss 25mm/2.8. I find the A12 28mm to be a bit wide at times and my Leica Summicron 40mm a bit long at others. So I have this lens on my list as it falls in the 35-45mm on the M mount and its affordable.

So it would appear you're happy with this lens?

Godfrey

Train At Station

Struggling to keep up ... I've been so busy I've hardly had time to shoot, let alone render any photos. Some amazing new photos in this thread.

I went back to my trip last October for this one ...

Ricoh GXR-M + Color Skopar 21mm f/4

Thanks for looking! Comments always welcome. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Nice facades. But what interested me most was your use of the Zeiss 25mm/2.8. I find the A12 28mm to be a bit wide at times and my Leica Summicron 40mm a bit long at others. So I have this lens on my list as it falls in the 35-45mm on the M mount and its affordable.

So it would appear you're happy with this lens?
I am very happy with that lens. It is my most used lens on the GXR.
Razor sharp and not much distortion. Some people find it (relativly) big, but for me it small.
Works really well for these kind of architectural shots too.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michiel - I love the tree in front of the monastry
Rich - beautiful shots from the Nokton

Did a few with the Perar 35mm - nice day for color work :)

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Love the first and the Blundstone one, Keith! ( I would like to buy that green table )

Michiel
Thanks Michiel

Green table is $5. Packing, shipping and insurance to Europe $978.65 :D

Love your facade series, that's a wonderful way to test out the senses of line, shape, and color. Lot's of opportunity in that wonderful city of yours (along with shop windows :))

Keith