The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Michiel Schierbeek

Hello Keith, Thank you! I am really actively photographing every day now and enjoy it.

Some more windows. These 3 are from later in the evening and the last one through a passing streetcar.

Michiel

Duane Pandorf

Hello Keith, Thank you! I am really actively photographing every day now and enjoy it.

Some more windows. These 3 are from later in the evening and the last one through a passing streetcar.

Michiel

This is a wonderful set Michiel plus you've now peaked my interest in finding out more on how to mount these older non-rangefinder lenses on to my GXR. May I ask what adapter you're using?

Thanks,

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks, Duane.
I mostly use cheap Hong kong adapters. Most of them work fine and go a little past infinety.
Look under - to Leica M adapters - "worldwide" on Ebay. There is agreat variety on different mounts.

Michiel

Duane Pandorf

Thanks, Duane.
I mostly use cheap Hong kong adapters. Most of them work fine and go a little past infinety.
Look under - to Leica M adapters - "worldwide" on Ebay. There is agreat variety on different mounts.

Michiel
Your images shot with the Minolta 58mm is close to the exact focal length on my list to get as close to 90mm on the GXR. I see this lens making a perfect portraiture lens! And affordable too.

Michiel Schierbeek

And some from another Amsterdam market; de Ten Cate markt.
The Jupiter lens makes colour extremly saturated by itself. Funny lens, I like it.

Did not notice that the camera was set on a few stops underexposure, so it was hard to get them right although in some cases, with extreme light and dark contrast, it was an advantage.

Michiel

S

spiegellos

My first images here. Nice to meet you GXR guys. I really love the camera.

Godfrey

Fountain

Ricoh GXR-M + M-Rokkor 40mm f/2
ISO 566 @ f/16 @ 3/4 s

Went out to dinner last night and had the GXR with M-Rokkor 40 with me. On the way back, we passed the fountain at the Santa Clara Civic Center Park and I just had to stop.

No tripod so please forgive a mite bit of camera motion ... :)

enjoy!