The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thana, welcome.

My kind of picture. Would look great in the bokeh thread (but it's not M4/3 :mad:) Some people slip them in there anyway but don't mention the camera, just the lens. Don't tell anyone I told you that, though.

Keith

Duane Pandorf

I was in Sanford, Maine the other day and while there this Waco came in after flying a site seeing tour. The pilot didn't mind me grabbing a couple shots and I like this one the best:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michele - in Canada we call it a "handyman's special" In Toronto it would probably cost $5M.

I think you need to get the A16 zoom (you seem to be getting into zooms in those other forums) It helps you with these facades, less chance of getting run over by a bus!

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Michele - in Canada we call it a "handyman's special" In Toronto it would probably cost $5M.

I think you need to get the A16 zoom (you seem to be getting into zooms in those other forums) It helps you with these facades, less chance of getting run over by a bus!

Keith
You are so right! I had numerous times I was standing in the line of traffic, although often when I look up from the viewfinder there is somebody friendly waiting in his car for me. I could never do that in Amsterdam.

Michiel

dunders

Subscriber Member
My GXR body is away for a new LCD. I'm missing it!

Here's a shot from a few weeks ago when, unusually this summer, the sun shone:

C&C always welcome.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith. it looks like that zoom is taking some rather sharp shots!
Thorkil
Thorkil, I highly recommend the A16 zoom. The sensor is the 16MP that we can expect I'm sure in a new A16 mount.
The lens is really sharp in the center and a bit soft in the far corners, but I always crop my images.
The handling and balance with the GXR is great. I set it up to work in step zoom mode.

Keith