The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Michiel Schierbeek

Keith, I will be back in Amsterdam. An old retired man needs his rest in a more peacefull atmosphere :watch: :sleep006:
In the meantime this ugly garagebox yelled at me: "Photograph me"

Michiel

Godfrey

Keith, I will be back in Amsterdam. An old retired man needs his rest in a more peacefull atmosphere :watch: :sleep006:
In the meantime this ugly garagebox yelled at me: "Photograph me"

Michiel

I made a photo of a garage by the marina in Peel in 2003ish that had a look just like this one. I wonder if I can find it ... It was made with the Hasselblad 903SWC and I don't think I scanned that entire roll. I wonder where the film might have gotten to ...

wstam

Hi Keith, thanks for the kind words.

I was standing there shooting 1 or 2 runners/cyclists passing by. Just when I was about to leave, I saw one group of runners approaching. So I just stayed there and waited for them to enter the sense :D

Beautiful composition, design, and content, Wstam :clap:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

This is from today inside the cathedral of Chartres. Magnificent building. No tripod allowed and inside it is extremly dark. This is with the selftimer on a bench.

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Passing the Pyrenees at the boarder to Spain over a small pass at 2300 m. I saw these cows and horses. An exeptional sight. (For the horses look at the Sony NEX thread.)

Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Godfrey! We are making a wonderfull trip. No shortage on new subjects. I hope you get in the flow soon again with all your wondefull cameras :)

All the best, Michiel

Thorkil

Well, that subject Jack brought up, Copenhagen, made me miss my beloved inner town a lot. So just to see if I was able to do some snapshots or not, I had to go there and have a cup of coffe and feel the city. Have to do it more often. But I have not yet gone into uploading full-size some place etc., and I'm obviously not making friend with that function, being able to paste the picture from the attached file into the text. Some advice needed, please...and this is just the M-module with my beloved 21mm Elmarit at 5.6 or 8.0 and ISO 1405 and 2167.
Thorkil