The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Visiting Tucson Arizona as a break from Toronto winter. Problem is that since we arrived Tucson is colder :D

"Long Cloud"
A16 zoom

Keith

Godfrey

more lovely photos. too many to keep up.

Just had the GXR out for a copy session ... I recorded all the holiday cards and notes we received for the archives - the A12 50mm Macro makes the GXR into an excellent copy camera. :)

G

Agnius

Hey you all! I took my GXR-M to Russia this summer, it worked great. This is with A12-M and Leica 50mm Summarit, heavily cropped. This is the view from the river boat.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Michiel and Godfrey - it's good to be back in the Ricoh thread, after some time with the Pentaxians.
I'm looking forward to some Cuban facades and Cuban cars with the Schierbeek touch.
Godfrey - I have been inspired by your activity with film and have followed suit. With me on this trip I have my answer to the Sony RX-1 which is the Olympus Stylus Epic full frame - at $25, a bit cheaper, and it's weatherproof:D

Here is a camera jpeg from the A16 zoom.

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Took the Elmarit 135 out to test again, because I am doubting to take it with me to Cuba. But it is big and heavy. I think I might as well take the C/Y Zeiss 80-200 with an adapter. Not heavyer but bigger but more versatile for when you need the longer reach.

Anyway, here is the good old harbour again.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Took the Elmarit 135 out to test again, because I am doubting to take it with me to Cuba. But it is big and heavy. I think I might as well take the C/Y Zeiss 80-200 with an adapter. Not heavyer but bigger but more versatile for when you need the longer reach.

Anyway, here is the good old harbour again.

Michiel
Hi Michiel

Figuring out what gear to take with you is onerous. Usually I tend to err on the excess, but it's frustrating to see a potential and not have the right lens for it.
Just make sure you have your facade kit :D

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Tucson is full of large blocks of color - but black and white treatments of this old architecture are also effective
Ricoh GXR with A16 Zoom (Did I ever mention that this is a lovely sensor :D?)

Keith