The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Michiel Schierbeek

There is a clear difference in those stairs; one is higher leading to the door of ? and the other one with handrail for the lord himself. :rolleyes:

I am glad it is snowing in Italy as well :p

Michiel

Thorkil

:) Michael, you are right, also in the actual time, at the right some teaching german carpenter, has very carefull restored the house, but somehow they are getting overdone, but thats a bit unfair for me to say, while they often do it in a very proper way, but some of the soul disapear naturally, and yes....that at the poor side is far more interesting.
They have sort builded the houses together in a sort of organic way, about the years around 1700.
Thorkil
Ps. got 10 cm the other day, guess its warmer in Denmark, but then I couln't have taken the picture.....

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Returning to the Ricoh after a long break...needed the excellent M mount as it is so well optimized for wides.

So here is a capture from this morning...

Ricoh GXR M Module Summarit 75 2.5

Easter Tulips

Thanks Iranaeus....!

Bob

Irenaeus

What a beautiful photo, Bob ~ just bursting forth with light and life ~ so appropriate for Easter!

...and you're most welcome,

Irenaeus

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Justin, it was sort of difficult because the light was so fierce. Had to do a lot of PP on them to get the shadows, tonality and colours right.

Here are two more from that series within a series actually. :)

Michiel

Godfrey

Was out this morning walking with a pinhole setup as it is Worldwide Pinhole Day ...

Ricoh GXR-M plus Skink Pinhole (Zone Plate f/46 used)
ISO 400 @ f/46 @ 1/140 second, 24mm focal length

enjoy!
G