The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR-M ... Luigi half case

Godfrey

Just received a note from Ginevra Crescenti at Leicatime: their half case for the GXR-M is just being finalized into a prototype. Should have a picture in a week or two.

I dunno, Keith. They always respond to my emails.

iiiNelson

The reason I decided not to wait for Luigi for my GXR is that I recently sent him an e-mail asking for a quote for a case for my Contax G1, and got no reply.
I received my Gariz case for my Nex 7 and it is stunning. I think it won't be long before they offer one for the GXR M

Keith
Ginevra is very good about responding to emails in my experience but I do understand where you're coming from. I got no response the first time I tried to buy a half case from Luigi. The second time was a string of about 40 emails coming up with options and a time frame for availability of my Ostrich half case.