The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun pictures with Oly, Sony, Sigma, Pentax and all the Others

Lili

here she is again, in a more contemplative mood...

K100D Super, 50mm SMC-Pentax FA, 1/750 sec, F2.8, ISO 400

helenhill

oooh ..Just noticed Your Kitty...Lovely Lili

NYC Police ... RD1 / 90 Cron
since Lloyd perked my DESIRE in the asph 90
I have been looking through my Pixs of the pre asph I once owned...

I love Shooting Police (pun intended)
to me this shot epitomizes what I see as a PURRfect NY Cop Attitude ....:p :grin:

Lili

Thanks Helen.
Your Cops awesome, esp the look on the left hand one and the dimple in the chin on the guy on the right!

Z

zetablues

Farmer's market

April 2003 Chongqing (China)
(Leica Digilux 1)
Cheers
Lutz

A

alan_smithee_photos

Thanks! Found my way here researching what's probably an inevitable purchase of a K-7 (I'll probably cave in and buy it any day now). Couldn't resist posting a couple since I only shoot an "other" brand. :)

Z

zetablues

Resting at Segafredo

... yummy ;)

(Epson R-D1 + Zeiss Biogon 2/35)

Last edited:

leif e

I´ve taken the RD-1 to the woods a bit this fall - along with the CV 1,4/35. As I mentioned in another thread (Nikon), the almost horizontal midday light this time of year is peculiar.:D (click pic to see larger version - I can´t seem to figure out how to do this right - not from flick, not from my desktop).
BW in Silver Efex Pro

Last edited:

Lili

Went back today, no way to get the front well w/o standing in traffic or 12mm-e lens.
Looks closed; doors chained shut.
This was not with a compact but my K100D Super and the 50mm FA lens, I liked the raking light bringing out texture