The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spotlight

Brian Mosley

Hey, Lili - that looks damned good!

Not too shabby for a 1600 ISO shot, did you shoot RAW / apply any special processing for noise reduction?

Kind Regards

Brian

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here I've been wondering what super expensive, fast lens I should buy for the D700 that I can't afford, to take good concert shots, and now you destroy it all with your tiny, little Olympus :confused:

Great shot :thumbup:

Lili

@Brian- thank you, no its a jpeg straight from the camera, using the recommended nr and nf settings.

@jorgen, LOL, thnks muchly :) I have steady hands, this helps. A lens Faster than the kits f3.5 might've done better, but one takes what one has. If all goes well, sometime I will try the 30/1.4 from Sigma. But the only reason to get anything other than the kit lenses for Oly, would be speed; they both perform VERY well indeed :)