The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

mezzoduomo

It's in the Vermillion Cliffs National Monument just over the border into AZ. from Utah.

You'll need a good 4WD and guide.
Monument Valley, Canyon De Chelly, Painted Desert and Petrified Forest National Monument are all in the same area....northeast quadrant of Arizona/southern Utah. This area holds a lifetime of photographic opportunities.

The Ute

Monument Valley, Canyon De Chelly, Painted Desert and Petrified Forest National Monument are all in the same area....northeast quadrant of Arizona/southern Utah. This area holds a lifetime of photographic opportunities.
Absolutely. Those are just some of the well known spots.

;)

Kyndel

This last is better with this "Foveon blue" exept I would turn the blue sky - only the sky - a bit down, the rest is interesting and strong.

The Ute

Thanks for the info. I'll be on an offroad motorcycle and wil give it a look see.
I hope you mean an ATV ? You won't make it on an on road/off-road type motorcycle like a KLR.

The sand on the way is too deep. No chance. trust me. I've been there many times.

;)