The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

stevew50

Michael,

Great contrast with the Yellow. In California we have Springtime Mustard and Sour Grass with bright yellow also.

Steve

toolance

I have decided it is time to purchase one of these Merrill contraptions. Any tips on where to order for the best prices / fastest delivery?

Øyvind Tryti

May 17 is the national day in Norway.
It is celebrated with children's parades - in Oslo this year there were parades from 109 schools that passed by the royal palace. The royal family stands on the palace balcony and waves to the passing children.

All the images here have links to full size images.
There have been complaints that there are few people in the pictures in this thread - inspect the full size images and be satisfied!

A couple of the pictures are from the DP3M, but I didn't want to split the series on two threads.

The next one is a DP3M image.

The parades exiting after passing the palace.

And a DP3M image again.

peterb

This and that with the DP2M.

Obligatory, non-moving cat shot:

Mini minis:

Water logged:

Brenizer method with DP2M:

Crash landing:

Enjoy the views!

Collin Orthner

McBain Camera now has all three DP Merrill cameras priced at CDN$799.95 including DP3's.

Full disclosure - I work there, but it's such a good deal on the DP3 I thought I would post. Admin, please remove if objectionable.

biglouis

Centre Point Compass - I had the opportunity to visit the 31st floor of Centre Point, based at Tottenham Court road in London's West End and take photographs using my DP2M. At full res the detail (is of course) totally astounding, even through glass.

North

1680x1050 Wallpaper here

South

1680x1050 Wallpaper here

East

1680x1050 Wallpaper here

West

1680x1050 Wallpaper here

3-4-tuuut

Hi all,
trying my luck on this forum as well: I got tremendous problems taking pictures of poppy seed flowers. The brighter parts and especially in sunlight are shown as magenta or even in plain white color:

The LCD shows a flash of white light when pointed to the red flower. Very weird! is there any kind of solution? Is something wrong with my camera?