The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

adrewdecourcy

W.Utsch

Have not posted here for a longer time, since i got the A7R.
Yesterday on the walk to the bakery in the morning i took a few shots of our beautiful lake. Tough i like the A7R and the use of so many old lenses i will never give up my Merrills.

"Melide, Lake Lugano, Switzerland"

emmef2

the clarity of the Merrills is a plus for these images of the beautiful lake Lugano

I bought a Sigma DP2M last friday and I shot pictures with it during the weekend, beside the exceptional clarity, I am really delighted by the natural look of the images and at the same time by its unique look.

emmef2

Hello,
I joined the forum a few days ago and I got a Sigma DP2 Merrill on Friday. I could spend some time with it during the weekend, my first impressions are very very positive!
I am delighted by this camera so far, it produces very natural looking files both in terms of color and tones rendition and sharpness