The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Malina DZ

Very happy with DP2M back in my hands. Sigma service center in Ronkonkoma, NY did an excellent job with the camera service. Top plate was replaced under warranty.
Total time from shipment to delivery back to my door - 7 days. No more lock-ups in continuous shooting mode that the camera developed. :clap: Thank you Sigma for a 3-year warranty!

Roses @ iso100, f/5
click for a full size JPG.

bensonga

Another photo from my trip to Death Valley in March 2015. This is from the "ghost town" of Rhyolite. Converted to B&W with Topaz. Printed on Ilford Gold Mono Silk for a recent B&W print exchange. I submitted a color version for the April color print exchange, but I do like the B&W version much better.

Gary

furtle

Last edited:

retow

Some from Stratford upon Avon. I missed the fact the DP2M was set to Norm JPEG. Never shot it with JPEG before but I think the photos are still very good and very clean of noise. I now have my faith restored after my misadventure with my now departed DP0Q. If Sigma make a DP0 Merrill I will buy one right now.

There is one: the Dp1M with the Ricoh GR wide angle converter.