The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

furtle

I couldn't resist to buy the DP2M again...Everything is slow, but this resolution...tsssss
Excellent. I think that is Clematis Arctic Queen. Difficult to tell as so many Clematis look similar. One of my favourite plants and our garden is stuffed with them from the very early Clematis sibirica to the late flowering varieties. Princess Diana just staring to flower now (don;t tell the Daily Express).

furtle

My floral addition. Sambucus nigra and Rosa Rambling Rector behind. I see Quentin also has - as we call it - a Rambling Rectum. It is a ferocious rambler that requires military spec cable ties and good quality secateurs to to tame it.

And a little closer (oops... this is using a dp0 Quattro)

furtle

Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, England. Evening sun lighting up the front. Gregory Porter concert.

Picnic beforehand. Experts at work.

Quentin_Bargate

I am in the Seychelles with my Fuji GFX medium format camera (and family!). The Sigma DP2M cannot compete with regard to colour accuracy, but when it comes to monochrome, it easily can, in my opinion. I don't have the usual tools with me for development, but these shots are mono conversions in Photoshop.