The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

scho

One more re-processed DP2M image taken in Germany. A two shot panorama of a Pfhalbauten dwelling in Bodensee at Unteruhldingen.

scho

Took the DP2M for a late afternoon walk at Sapsucker Woods near the Lab of Ornithology and spotted this new gleaming, stainless steel sculpture of a whooping crane next to the pond. Processed raw through SPP6 and then finished in Luminar 4.

Last edited:

scho

Here is my "Super-Res" processing of the image of the logs in the post above. I tried this last year with a tripod mounted shot, but this handheld snap also produces a decent 60 MP image if needed for a very large print. Procedure again is process original raw image from camera via SPP6 with no sharpening, export resulting tif to Topaz AI gigapixel and do a 2x enlargement, and finally sharpen image with Topaz AI sharpen. Click for the 59 mp image.

scho

The fire department has recently been making the rounds touching up the fire hydrants. I guess this old park hydrant falls into the category of putting lipstick on a pig. :rolleyes: