The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP-2 Merrill images

Pingang

Just coming back from a week trip over Chiang Mai Thailand with the Sigma DP-2 Merrill, to share some of the images from the trip.

Best, Pingang

Last edited:

OlliL

I recognize the man in the second picture from somewhere... ;)

Nice pictures Pingang.
The fifth is my favorite.

heymatthew

Just coming back from a week trip over Chiang Mai Thailand with the Sigma DP-2 Merrill, to share some of the images from the trip.

Best, Pingang
I cannot get over that first shot. Such an amazing photo! Well-seen and captured. Wow...

usathyan

The first image is fantastic! Reminds me of David duChemin's book....maybe he has shot a similar image...

Pingang

I cannot get over that first shot. Such an amazing photo! Well-seen and captured. Wow...
Thanks, it was a little luck, I have only a few seconds to react to shoot this shot, the only 1 of 2 made, with the monk happened to turn his head with the pagoda reflected on his glasses