The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3D with Samsung NX1000, 20-50mm

hot

Samsung NX1000 and Samyangs

Open parcel, take out camera, insert memory card and battery ... first pictures with NX1000 ...

Samsung NX1000 and United Samyangs

hot

NX1000 + Tamron 60mm/2.0

Now you can magnify 5x or 8x for exact manual focussing - not only 2x like with former models ... Samsung learns!

3D with NX1000 + Tamron 60mm ... f=6.3

hot

Today arrived my SONY/MINOLTA-NX lens adapter, I hope soon comes KONICA-NX lens adapter. Adding CANON-NX I can use 25 lenses with my NXes (NX10/NX100/NX1000).

hot

"A camera without EVF is a TOY"

Upgrading toys to cameras - suited even for moveable displays ... or cameras WITH EVF to get a 9" EVF

hot

With Samsung GC100 (now € 289) you can use mouse and/or keyboard, for all functions, tablet and camera.
Even mouse as wireless shutter. You can download photo editing programs, manipulate your photos and send them
to each point of this world. All with/within camera (display 4.8", 1280x720, 21x zoom, 16 mpixel)

hot

GC100 + NX1000 + external flash

You can make trigger flash "invisible" by using an IR filter in front of trigger flash

GC100 + Yongnuo YN460II, triggered by GC100 flash

NX1000 + Yongnuo YN460II, triggered by NX1000 flash

NX1000 + Yongnuo YN467, triggered by YN RF602TX + YN RF602RX wireless remote