The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP3M

biglouis

If you look closely at the bee you can see the lump of pollen it has collected in its 'pollen pocket' which some bees have on their legs.

lightnmagic

This was taken in Dubai of the tallest tower in the world - Burj Khalifa about 100 feet away from its base using multiple
photographs.Have to say looks a lot better on Mac than on pc...My goal with DP3 m is to diversify its use in addition to macro....Love this forum we have here

BurjKhalifaPano_02.jpg

lightnmagic

A random shot at a local perfume shop in dubai...They had a perfume here made from a bark of a tree called as Oudh. Southeast Asian agar (aquilaria) tree...one pound costs $5000.....I found this play of light more enticing..haha

perfume2 (1).jpg

lightnmagic

this was taken in Las vegas while taking a walk ....the wild is beautiful if you pause and look at it closely.No other cam does this better .

bush-2.jpg

lightnmagic

I walked on this day for 4 hours on the beach to reach this self acclaimed 7 star hotel in the world known as Burj al Arab....With a dp3 m and just a gorilla pod it was not easy as the lights on the structure keep changing like an animation....I was determined to take a shot so I had to rest the gorilla pod with my dp3m on it on a garbage can to get some stability...The hotel is beautiful both inside and out.....I got a chance to see the presidential suite which is out of this world with gold plated door knobs and sea view through all windows....travelling is so much fun !

BurjAlArab (1).jpg