The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP Merrill color Landscapes

Shelby Frisch

Subscriber Member
I really like your shots of this area(plus your other work). Southern Utah is one of my favorite places. If you ever get a chance to stop at the Kiva Coffee House (on highway 12, its well worth it, especially late fall. Its a great place for a spectacular cup of coffee :). However, they do close for the winter.
Shelby

The Ute

I really like your shots of this area(plus your other work). Southern Utah is one of my favorite places. If you ever get a chance to stop at the Kiva Coffee House (on highway 12, its well worth it, especially late fall. Its a great place for a spectacular cup of coffee :). However, they do close for the winter.
Shelby
Thank you Shelby. Much appreciated.

I have been there as I have been to Escalante many times.

Coffee is good and so are the pastries.

View isn't bad either.

;)

Paul H

Something from the southern hemisphere - shot on a breezy spring day (~120km/h +), getting bead blasted by the fine stones, and trying to keep still enough to get a shot off....

Kyndel

Hi,
This is my first post here. I have the DP1M and the DP3M. I have the green cast with the DP3M. I don't even know how to get rid of it, so it's pretty annoying. Here's an example taken on the New Forest in Hampshire.

Nobody to help him ? - e.g. in Photoshop ? I would like to read, too.

The Ute

Pastel Pinnochio

Just got back from a trip to the Valley of Fire State Park in NV.

Last edited:

The Ute

I'm ready to jump

Another one rolled off the assembly line right on schedule.

:)

Last edited:

Shelby Frisch

Subscriber Member
I really enjoy seeing your Valley of Fire pictures, they are really great. I lived in Las Vegas for a couple of years a very long time ago and used to get out there quite often. As much as I like the Valley of Fire, its not enough to make me wish to live in Las Vegas again.
Shelby

The Ute

I really enjoy seeing your Valley of Fire pictures, they are really great. I lived in Las Vegas for a couple of years a very long time ago and used to get out there quite often. As much as I like the Valley of Fire, its not enough to make me wish to live in Las Vegas again.
Shelby
Thanks.

Can't say I blame you.

;)

The Ute

Peter-

I never intended to monopolize this thread, honestly. Just thought that the Merrill's deserved a chance to show what they can do w. pure Landscape subjects.

But I'm prolific.

Or maybe I'm just less ashamed of posting my stuff than some.

I would have thought this would have been a very popular and active thread.

Oh well. Shows ya' what I know.

:)

Paul H

Just so The Ute doesn't feel too lonely....

Maybe not as dramatic as the desert and canyons:

But if you like green, we do green pretty well here ;)