The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Good time to buy a second Merrill in UK

biglouis

Interesting offer. I wonder if you could get a DP2M, then go for a DP3M and get both with £200 off?

Not wishing to fan the flames of speculation but why?

Too much stock, or a way of clearing existing stock before a new DPxM?

LouisB

V

Vivek

Interesting offer. I wonder if you could get a DP2M, then go for a DP3M and get both with £200 off?

Not wishing to fan the flames of speculation but why?

Too much stock, or a way of clearing existing stock before a new DPxM?

LouisB
Despite the passion and the enthusiasm of the current owners/users (whom Sigma seem to be targeting), not many are getting sold, I think.

The most cash offered is for their current DSLR. How many units would have sold worldwide, do you think? ;)

adsf

We also have this in Germany. Started at Feb 22.

I dont think its a stock clearing thing...

Øyvind Tryti

The same offer is now active in Norway, only it is retroactive, so I will get a NOK 1800 (22.5% of purchase price) cashback on my DP3M that I have had for a month.
There is a catch though - you need to have purchased a Sigma product prior to the campaign, it is my DP2M that makes me eligible for the cashback on the DP3M.