The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

kuujinbo

Been meaning to post this for a while...

Waterproof carry around bag for the GR:

500ml water bottle in the background to give an idea of size. Bag width is perfect fit. The roll-down top and clasp makes it taller, but the clasp can be easily put around a bag/backpack/other strap. Haven't had a chance to test it, but the company's other bags all seem to perform well. Not padded, more info here:

Amazon.com: OverBoard Waterproof Dry Pouch, Black, 1-Liter: Sports & Outdoors

When Amazon has them in stock, it's about $10 USD, which is what I paid.

jonoslack

HI There
Coffee damage is largely fixed - here are a couple of dogsnaps from late last night.

Puppy Love

Comfort​

Tim

A GR 35mm mode 1:1 sample I grabbed.

I am finding some occasional street art being left behind by various people. This little knitting made me chuckle. I've seen other "knittings" left knitted to window bars in alleyways. I guess they must have knitted it then and there!

There is a bit of Bokeh here! :)

Thorkil

Thank you very much, John! Just some adjustments and conversion in C1Pro7 (Perhaps some day I will learn to get knowledge of Lightroom, but until then, C1. He was almost totally dark against the sky, and C1 is good at pulling details out of the dark, and the files from the GR is rich and healthy too)
Thorkil

J

JohnW

It's unusual to see Chicago's Bean with no people around it during the day. But yesterday they cleared out Millennium Park (and the Jazz Festival) due to lightning.

John

Last edited: