The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

ashwinrao1

Thorkil, sorry for butchering your name...wonderful typing that the ipad does for me ;).

Thanks to you all for your kind words! The GR is really very handy!

J

JohnW

Enjoying your recent LA sets, Maggie. You sure do get around.

Ashwin, great to see you in this thread with your up-close-and-personal Seahawks pictures. Admire your access and like you post-processing very much. It really compliments the subject.

John

Thorkil

...well, I don't hope you know that feeling...having tried to Work from early morning to late evening for several weeks now, without, sort of, getting anywhere...being distracted by Sonygear, Nikongear, Olympusgear, looking at cars etc....its just like a mindshrinking decease....and suddenly, for two hours ago I just had to go out in the darkness, just to escape...and just to take some silly Jpegs, just as a needed mental relief, where postprocessing is forbidden...just to see what I and my Little pal, the beloved, the physical and mental stabble GR, could get our different eyes thrown at... just to get it working as the mental cure for at least the next few hours..and then hurry back to that damned Work..
(iso 18000/6400/25600/25600 out of the box)

thorkil

Kameleo

...well, I don't hope you know that feeling...having tried to Work from early morning to late evening for several weeks now, without, sort of, getting anywhere...being distracted by Sonygear, Nikongear, Olympusgear, looking at cars etc....its just like a mindshrinking decease....and suddenly, for two hours ago I just had to go out in the darkness, just to escape...and just to take some silly Jpegs, just as a needed mental relief, where postprocessing is forbidden...just to see what I and my Little pal, the beloved, the physical and mental stabble GR, could get our different eyes thrown at... just to get it working as the mental cure for at least the next few hours..and then hurry back to that damned Work..
it's a poetry!!!:clap::):thumbup:

Thorkil

Last edited: