The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

For Remembrance Sunday, the memorial at the Royal Mail sorting office in Whitechapel, rarely seen by members of the public.

Robert Campbell

For Remembrance Sunday, the memorial at the Royal Mail sorting office in Whitechapel, rarely seen by members of the public.

I'm very conflicted now about this. Many of the men were conscripts—"the draft"—forced by their governments.

This isn't a political website: but photographs like this remind me to ask "why" and "what was achieved"? Mostly, the answer is silence.

J

JohnW

A few from the All Souls event in Tucson last weekend. - John

Last edited:
J

JohnW

Six days and no GR posts. Hmmm. Figured I'd better post something.

Mist on the Chicago River this morning.

J

JohnW

And it's good to see someone enjoying the white stuff. So far none here in the Midwest.

mmbma

I love this little camera. Whenever I think it's beginning to look outdated it fights back with great image quality

iso 1600, handheld (my shaky hands shows, sorry)