The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

J

JohnW

From the 67th floor of my office building. We hope the last snowfall this season.

dr0th

This is by far my favorite digital camera I've owned. It's so fun, and has such good image quality. And it's set up perfectly. Thank you Ricoh! I only hope they make a 35mm or 50mm version one day, I use the crop settings to 47mm all the time.

Thorkil

Its the camera I feel most loyal to.
It not only can take good pictures, but it can cath my emotions, and sometimes it get close to visualize my dreams too...........
and thats something
thorkil

biglouis

The Ricoh GR is a master of stealth photography. I did not want to be seen on a London Overground platform overtly photographing this particular view but using the GR and the 21mm adapter I was able to capture it discretely. A full explanation of the historical significance of the contents of the photograph can be found at my Flickr stream.