The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

Took the GR out for a walk this morning. If Carlsberg made cameras...

Bull Yummy

Count the iconic London references...

biglouis

This is a 13 shot stitch with Kolor Autopano taken handheld with the GR. I've linked it through to my Flickr account where I've put a full sized jpeg. The detail is amazing, imho. Love the GR!

Cleveland Street Workhouse, London (1788). Still in use well into the 20th century and then added to the estate of University College Hospital. There were plans to tear it down but it was saved by public outcry. I wonder if it going to be sold off and gentrified - which would be the ultimate irony for a workhouse.

Thorkil

by photografer Kirsten Klein..my favorite photografer..she's only doing analog, she don't have an email...she only writes very artistic and beautiful handwritten letters

thorkil

Thorkil

..Skagen Museum.....

4 noble men keeping their thoughts for themselves

by P.S.Kröyer .. a true master in paint

Marie Kröyer by P.S.Kröyer

Marie Kröyer with her patient dog painted by her much elder husband P.S.Kröyer before she left him for good (beware)

thorkil