The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma Quattro Images

apsphoto

Took the DP2Q out with my Fuji for some wildflower shooting here in Southern California. Been warm and not the rain we thought we might get this year. Some wildflower are already starting, it was a hazy morning with the clouds just clearing. This is with the new firmware and processed in the latest SPP, I think there is a definite improvment with the camera.... All Dp2 Quattro shots

old road by Alan Smallbone, on Flickr

_SDI0995 by Alan Smallbone, on Flickr

_SDI0947 by Alan Smallbone, on Flickr

Alan

biglouis

^^^^ Very nice captures ^^^^

In the last frame the waves of small wild flowers have been resolved perfectly.

LouisB

Sapphie

Some DNGs from recent holiday in Cornwall. Some DP0Q, others DP2Q. I left my Fuji gear behind so I could concentrate on DNGs.
I carried one or other Quattro + LVF each day on a monopod - much easier than hanging it round my neck - they don't hang well with the LVF attached. The ease with which I could carry it like this has put me off any notion of an sdQ + heavy lens!

Most of these were shot in Portrait mode with a few minor adjustments in LR. No great masterpieces but I thought I'd share.

Lee

Last edited:

da_eltsch

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have had the chance to walk a couple hours with the SD Quattro H.
Real fun with the Sigma 35 Art on it.

SigmaQuattroH-6.jpg

SigmaQuattroH-5.jpg

SigmaQuattroH-4.jpg

Best regards,
Helge

Last edited: