The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma Quattro Images

Rachael Alice

Not Available
Too good all pics are. Really amazing collection of Quattro images. Location, Background, Objects all are perfect for marvelous photography.

tagscuderia

There really is a scarcity of Quattro images on here — more discerning than the DPreview forum :confused:
I shot Lo-res for 2 years because Hi-res' IQ didn't do anything for me but... I've finally produced an image that I'm happy with. Exported a neutral TIFF from SPP i.e, Detail and Sharpening 0.00, minimum NR and converted to monochrome using Iridient; no NR but 2-stage sharpening technique.

The Ogwen Twins — Flickr

Shame that the lighting was as flat as a pancake but you get what you're given unfortunately, this is more technical than art.
Cheers,
Tom.

furtle

Winter is here. And rare snow fall in Oxfordshire, UK.

dp3 Quattro. First is a single X3F and the second is a stitch. Processed in SPP and then Lightroom. Both ISO 100

furtle

The very SW of France. Pyrénées-Orientales. Massif des Albères from above Céret. Sigma dp3 Quattro