The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP0 Quattro firmware 1.01

scho

Just received a new DP0 Q with firmware 1.00. Downloaded firmware 1.01, but camera does not see the file on card. Also, the firmware file is 38 mb, but download site says it it should be 28 mb. Anyone else had problems updating to 1.01?

scho

Just received a new DP0 Q with firmware 1.00. Downloaded firmware 1.01, but camera does not see the file on card. Also, the firmware file is 38 mb, but download site says it it should be 28 mb. Anyone else had problems updating to 1.01?
Problem solved. The firmware file from the official Sigma download site is corrupt. I downloaded another file here that is correct and it worked perfectly. I called Sigma support (USA) and they were clueless about the problem.

Edit: File was not corrupt - they just linked to a download for the wrong camera (SDQ). DUH! Still not corrected, so watch out.

Last edited:

scho

Problem solved. The firmware file from the official Sigma download site is corrupt. I downloaded another file here that is correct and it worked perfectly. I called Sigma support (USA) and they were clueless about the problem.

Edit: File was not corrupt - they just linked to a download for the wrong camera (SDQ). DUH! Still not corrected, so watch out.
I called them 2 days ago about the website download link error and today it is now fixed. Kudos to Sigma (Japan) for relatively quick response and repair.