The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma sd Quattro: how many captures per battery charge?

Oren Grad

I'd be interested to hear from any of our sd Quattro early adopters on your experience so far with how far a battery charge will take you. Understood that this may vary considerably depending on one's usage habits, but any insight you can provide would be appreciated. TIA!

TClair

I'd be interested to hear from any of our sd Quattro early adopters on your experience so far with how far a battery charge will take you. Understood that this may vary considerably depending on one's usage habits, but any insight you can provide would be appreciated. TIA!
Actually I have never run a battery to the end close but not all the way dead. I would guess about 200-225 images and I believe it will do that with X3F/JPG captures. I did buy a spare battery for the Panasonic GH4 that works fine and is much cheaper than Sigma's battery.