The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with your Drone

M

mjr

Afternoon

Sorry for all the posts, there must be other drone users!

It was a beautiful morning here, 5am at the river.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Very nice Mat . :thumbup: And of course , very unusual perspective . Drone perspective . Haha . I must get used to that .
I envy you .

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Where are the images from Mat Richardson ? ? ?
Only Stanley's images can be seen ? ? ?
Is there a software bug or am I the only one , who can not see Mat's images ? ? ?

M

mjr

Morning

I've been in the mountains with my reindeer herding Sami friends, took the drone along although the weather was pretty bad, even had snow yesterday. Here's a couple of the landscape..

Early morning autumn colours.

Surrounded by rain and snow

M

mjr

Morning

Not posted here for ages, the drone is strictly for work, very rarely take it out for personal stuff. We had a great storm last week and at this time of year, the temperature drops significantly after and the rivers and trees give of loads of fog. Grabbed a couple of quick shots from down the road.

M

mjr

Thanks, it's a beautiful place here at this time of year. This is the DJI Inspire 2.

Cheers

Mat

stngoldberg

The mums are beginning to color which unfortunately means that beach days like this will be coming to an end
Stanley

stngoldberg

I posted an image of this Beavertail Lighthouse approximately a year ago, but I was never really pleased with the composition.
I had an occasion to take it again today...like this one
Stanley