The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help with DP1 firmware

zincman

I have a DP1 with v 1.03 and tried to update to 2.0 but it failed the update. I did some digging and found you need 1.04 to update to 2.0. Anyone have any idea where I can find 1.04.
Thanks
Tim

B

Bill Wilby

Hi Tim, If you don't find a place to download it I have it on a sd card and could find a way to get it to you. Bill

trisberg

It says on their web site that "This firmware update should be applied to any DP1 camera that has firmware Ver.1.04 and lower." so I don't think you need to go to 1.04 first. My camera was already at 1.04 when I bought it so it wasn't an issue for me.

There are two firmware files - did you apply them in the right order?

zincman

Thanks for all the help, got it installed. I did not have the update installed in the root directory, once I did that update ran fine.
Tim