The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

Maggie O

I've been thinking about upgrading to the GRIII, and between in-body IS and the photos in this thread, I think I'm going to have to do it.

When I was in Cuba, my M9-P and GRII made for the perfect pair.

Michiel Schierbeek

:thumbs::thumbs:
thorkil
(one is almost invisible with the GRIII, and if they discover one, they will think its pictures for the grandchildren, so it doesn't harm anyone - do you use snap-focus (warmly recommended) Michiel or screen?)
Thank you Thorkil. The camera does look harmless in deed, :rolleyes:. Yes snapfocus in this case. Outside I used on screen focus as well, quiet nice.

Michiel Schierbeek

And a few cramped dusty rooms with unheard of artists’ works such
as Rembrandt and Vermeer... never had heard of them.

Dull, boring buildings. And canals! In 2020!
Kid u not. And bicycles...
Yes it is a big bore isn't it. Must be the reason that there are about twice as many tourists as inhabitants. Although Corona brought some quietness.

Time for some building and rebuilding. BTW It always rains in Amsterdam.

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Still no total lockdown here in the Netherlands. I can still photograph and luckely the places I go are of no interest for anybody, so we all can stay safe.