The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I actually owned a Q. It was the most boring camera I have ever owned. Sold it and kept my GR.

LouisB
Louis

I own a LEICA Q and also the GRIII . Both cameras produce stunning quality images and I use them for different occasions . But , please , whats so boring with the Q ?

kai.e.g.

Long time no see! I was more active here a bit over a decade ago, when the Ricoh discussions lived in the "small sensor cameras" section, with my GRD2. I've since been through the GR, GRII & a little over a week ago my wife presented me with a surprise GRIII as an anniversary gift (I think she secretly wanted to inherit my GRII !). Still getting used to the altered control placements, but it still feels like the Ricoh I know & love. Bonus: the now-smaller GRIII fits into the old GRD2 case like a glove!

Attachments