The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Waikiki

helenhill

I have always Loved your Style in Processing...the third shot I Adore...Aloha

the more I shoot the more addicted i am getting to the pushing of Darks against Lights...& the subtle in betweens

ShiroKuro

Thanks Helen ; )...... I really like pushing the darks and the against the lights also .. high contrast junkie.. I Just started printing my digital images using the Piezography print system .... seeing the effects and adjustments on screen and on paper is really something ... I am now just playing around with the the develop module in Lightroom ... convert to grayscale and just play with the sliders ..... starting to understand what each one does and how it effects the over all image ... of course these are extreme and not to many peoples liking but I really have the most fun shooting and printing this stuff and once and a while I get a keeper ..... So I am glad you like at least one lol ; ) ..... any way it really suits how I see lovely Waikiki this year ..... I'll post more as they come .....

Aloha

Last edited: