Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing out a Pentax K5

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Testing out a Pentax K5

Quote Originally Posted by emr View Post
    Jono, I just ordered a K-5 and I blame you!

No, really I'm a Pentax user and was planning to get one any how. But it's interesting to see how good results you get with it and nice to hear somebody praise the brand that so few remember exists to begin with. Then again, being a camera whore (as you ironically called yourself), you'll probably have sold yours before I get mine.
    probably . . actually no I won't have sold it! - I really like it, my problem is to stop myself buying loads of little prime lenses - they're so dinky and such nice quality, but really, I've already got dinky primes!

The point of the K5 (if it has one, which I think it does), is as a take it anywhere, decent quality, nice to use slr, not as a replacement for the M9.

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it actually replaces my A900 either, it would just be a fun camera to use.
    "Another choice" my brain likes to tell me, LOL.
    Variety is good to us gear whores,<G>

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going to debate the color issue. I know what can be done with the raw file out of any camera ... I do it quite a lot, both for my own work and for clients. Whatever floats your boat. (I haven't worked with Aperture 3.1 very much yet. I suppose I should give it a whirl again..)

Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    as for the lenses - if I'm going to use a prime as a walkabout (which I very often do) then it'll be a 50 'lux a 35 'lux or a 75 'cron on an M9 - no point in using the pentax for that - but sometimes it's nice to have a zoom - the results may not be as good technically, but that's not really the point
    Nice to have the luxury ... ];-)

But seriously, I find my photography improves radically when I stop mucking around with a dozen different cameras, pick one, and just work with it. Preparing to work with an SLR all the time again, I shot with the E-1 exclusively for a month or so and found it happening again. Buying the E-5 was basically tantamount to me committing to myself, "Okay, this is my camera for the next several years." I'm not even interested in using other cameras at all, at least for now.

And try as I might, I just cannot get into using a zoom in this range very much. Today I was out and about with the 50 Macro ... sweet lens indeed.

Diff'rent Strokes, and all that.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ecsh View Post
    I don't think it actually replaces my A900 either, it would just be a fun camera to use.
    "Another choice" my brain likes to tell me, LOL.
    Variety is good to us gear whores,<G>
    No - it's certainly not an A900 replacement . .. The real test is how much it gets used . . . I'll keep you posted!

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a K5 with the 18-55 kit lens and can check it out over the weekend.
    I have to say the first impression is quite good.
    The camera feels very solid and the shutter sounds very well damped.
    It even looks a little "retro" style to me which I do like.
    The viewfinder could be a little brighter but thats maybe because of the slow kit lens.
    The kit lens feels pretty solid and its a nice small size. I wonder how it performs. (Even if I would keeo the K5 I would probably mainly use it with primes-specially have the 43mm in mind as a short portrait lens)
    The camera feels very responsive, viewfinder blackout feels very short.
    Thats it for tonight. I hope IQ will be as positive as the feel of the body.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

For me the idea of the K5 would be to have a camera which is not that much bigger than the M9 but offers AF (for the kids) and more flexibility (macro and tele) but in a portable size/weight ratio. A nice add on is the weather proof design. With (hopefully) not too much compromise in IQ compared to the M9.
    Lets see.

Post Thanks / Like

But I'm happy if anyone wants to put it down to 'Jono's little obsession'
    Works for me .

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    I'm not going to debate the color issue. I know what can be done with the raw file out of any camera ... I do it quite a lot, both for my own work and for clients. Whatever floats your boat. (I haven't worked with Aperture 3.1 very much yet. I suppose I should give it a whirl again..)
    Of course - I also know what can be done . . .it's a case of whether one wants to do it!

Nice to have the luxury ... ];-)
    Yes indeed - unfortunately the time to indulge in the luxury is not so easy to find!
    But seriously, I find my photography improves radically when I stop mucking around with a dozen different cameras, pick one, and just work with it.
    I quite agree - but you must understand, this is side action - 95% of my pictures over the last two years have been taken either with the M9 or the A900 - it's also good to throw the cards in the air and do something different. My M9 bag is waiting for me, and it won't have to wait very long!

Preparing to work with an SLR all the time again, I shot with the E-1 exclusively for a month or so and found it happening again. Buying the E-5 was basically tantamount to me committing to myself, "Okay, this is my camera for the next several years." I'm not even interested in using other cameras at all, at least for now.
    Very creditable - but I think it's really useful and interesting to play with things around the periphery - that's the way to find the next best thing.
    If I stuck to your philosophy then the K5 would certainly never be tried. It really is the emotional successor of your E1 (which the E5 is certainly not, however good it may be).

And try as I might, I just cannot get into using a zoom in this range very much. Today I was out and about with the 50 Macro ... sweet lens indeed.

Diff'rent Strokes, and all that.
    Absolutely

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Amin View Post
    Works for me .

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I'm rethinking things since it doesn't appear Canon is going to do anything evolutionary, let alone revolutionary.

HI Diane
    Well, the A55 is definitely a keeper, together with the Zeiss / Sony 16-80 and my A900.

The K5 doesn't fit in anywhere . . . but the reason I've got it is that the E1 was really my favorite dSLR (only one I've ever bought twice )

The K5 is the obvious inheritor:
    small (actually smaller than the E1)
    weather sealed
    very quiet shutter (quieter than the E1)

It also has a fine viewfinder, excellent high ISO, and those little prime lenses.

I actually fell for the K7 before, bought one, used it for a week and reluctantly took it back, because the sensor really didn't cut it. This time I think it does.

I'm not sure where it's going to - possibly a replacement for the Sony gear, possibly a dead end, but worth a try at least.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Diane B View Post
    Thanks. I'm rethinking things since it doesn't appear Canon is going to do anything evolutionary, let alone revolutionary.
    Hi Diane
    Well, this is definitely evolutionary rather than revolutionary - but I couldn't honestly not have bought it, as it embodies all the things I've been screaming for over the years! Whether I've been screaming for the right things is a rather different matter - but it's fun finding out.

. .. what I've been screaming for is:

well made
    weathersealed
    small
    good quality lenses
    decent resolution
    quiet shutter

there are probably some other things, but it's friday night, and I've had 1.25 glasses of wine . . .and it's time for bed (hic).

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

... Very creditable - but I think it's really useful and interesting to play with things around the periphery - that's the way to find the next best thing.
    If I stuck to your philosophy then the K5 would certainly never be tried. It really is the emotional successor of your E1 (which the E5 is certainly not, however good it may be).
    I'm only interested in the next best thing when what I have is no longer providing me with what I want. I do like to experiment ... and I've been in a protracted experimental moment for a while ... but I've moved out of that space and want to concentrate on the Photography now again. What I have now is more than just 'good enough' for the work I have in mind.

I disagree with the notion that the E-5 is "not the emotional successor of your E-1", however. Having used both back to back for several weeks now, the two cameras feel very much as one in my hands. The E-5's slightly greater bulk returns a far better viewfinder, and its performance improves on the E-1 in all the ways I wished the E-1 were better, and then some more. The logic of the commands and controls are similar enough that, once past the feature explosion in the E-5, it's quite familiar: I can swap one to the other and not get lost at all.

The K-5 is built on the K-7 body, and the K-7 body and I disagree on where my fingers should find the buttons... ;-)

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm only interested in the next best thing when what I have is no longer providing me with what I want.
    We all know you're an old retrograde Godfrey - but that's why we love you!

It's going to take something good to fit in with the A900 and the M9 . . . and something very good to replace them, but in the meantime the K5 seems worth further investigation. At least you can be happy that if you didn't like the K7, you wouldn't like the K5 either!

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

. .. what I've been screaming for is:

well made
    weathersealed
    small
    good quality lenses
    decent resolution
    quiet shutter
    Hmm. I've been 'screaming' for slightly different things:

- top notch optical reflex viewfinder
    - responsiveness
    - Live View with an articulated LCD
    - continued use of my existing lens kit
    - two stops more sensitivity, 10 Mpixel resolution or greater
    - excellent ergonomics
    - quiet operation
    - durable, solid construction, weather-sealed a plus
    - excellent service and support

While not as quiet as the E-1, the E-5 is quieter than the E-3 and even that was satisfactory to my ears. It otherwise meets and exceeds all my criteria.

Hopefully you'll be as happy with the K-5 as I am with the E-5. Have to say, I like it even more every time I use it.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hmm. I've been 'screaming' for slightly different things:

- top notch optical reflex viewfinder
    - responsiveness
    - Live View with an articulated LCD
    - continued use of my existing lens kit
    - two stops more sensitivity, 10 Mpixel resolution or greater
    - excellent ergonomics
    - quiet operation
    - durable, solid construction, weather-sealed a plus
    - excellent service and support

While not as quiet as the E-1, the E-5 is quieter than the E-3 and even that was satisfactory to my ears. It otherwise meets and exceeds all my criteria.

Hopefully you'll be as happy with the K-5 as I am with the E-5. Have to say, I like it even more every time I use it.
    Well, at least we agree on the number 5. Although Olympus seem to have got there in a more logical sequence!

Just this guy you know

meilicke

That is why I left canon a few years ago for Pentax. In my case it was to get the more interesting limited primes (very nice indeed). But then I left Pentax for Panasonic to regain access to my old FD lenses, and now I am all sony nex'ing. One of these days I may have to take some pictures.

Compared to how it was 10 years ago, it's all revolutionary.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Regarding the E5 vs K5 I also find it comes down to the question of lenses.
    Being a Zoom-fan there are some very nice options for the Oly-more exellent zooms than are offered for the Pentax (as far as I understand).
    If one is more of a prime guy I find while there are some very nice options for the Oly there are those Pentax limited lenses and also the 55/1.4 which are said to be excellent and they are quite small as well.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

first images I took...

problem1: I only have the kit lens here and dont know how much is sensor and how much is lens.
    problem2: with the kit and cloudy weather one needs to use IS0 400-800.

I again made the mistake to take quick comparison shots between the k5+kit and my d700 and 24-70 (I know its not fair regarding the lens) (same I did when I got the A55).
    Even the D700 at ISO 800 seems to blow the K5 away regarding detail in the image.(with noise reduction off).
    Again, I dont know how much from the kit lens and how much from the sensor.
    In one close up image of a plant there were some hairs which you could see in the Nikon image but they were not there any more in the Pentax image.

The K5 images look fine but dont put them next to the d700 images at 100%.

I think I would need to try the K5 a) in better light and b) with another lens before I draw any further conclusion.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: first images I took...

Quote Originally Posted by t_streng View Post
    problem1: I only have the kit lens here and dont know how much is sensor and how much is lens.
    problem2: with the kit and cloudy weather one needs to use IS0 400-800.

I again made the mistake to take quick comparison shots between the k5+kit and my d700 and 24-70 (I know its not fair regarding the lens) (same I did when I got the A55).
    Even the D700 at ISO 800 seems to blow the K5 away regarding detail in the image.(with noise reduction off).
    Again, I dont know how much from the kit lens and how much from the sensor.
    In one close up image of a plant there were some hairs which you could see in the Nikon image but they were not there any more in the Pentax image.

The K5 images look fine but dont put them next to the d700 images at 100%.

I think I would need to try the K5 a) in better light and b) with another lens before I draw any further conclusion.
    HI Tom
    It's not even the light - it's the lens.
    that's an outrageous comparison! don't you have a cheap Nikon zoom?
    after all, you're comparing 60 lens with a 1200 lens. You shouldn't jump to conclusions!
    100% is also misleading, as it's a much larger part of the D700 image than it is of the K5

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

HI Tom
    It's not even the light - it's the lens.
    that's an outrageous comparison! don't you have a cheap Nikon zoom?
    after all, you're comparing 60 lens with a 1200 lens. You shouldn't jump to conclusions!
    100% is also misleading, as it's a much larger part of the D700 image than it is of the K5
    jaa, I know its unfair. But I did not expect such a difference. Even stopped down to f8.0. Specialy since the 18-55 you read a lot of not oo bad reviews.
    I will have to do further investigation.
    Now I compared the A55 which I still have here with the Sony kit lens af 5.6 and 35mm with the K5 and also here the A55 images look considerably better. I start believing the Pentax kit just delievers mushy images, even stopped down 1 stop. I thought it could be a small nice walkaround lens for sunny days but I dont think so any more.
    Jojo-if you have tried the 16-50/2.8 maybe you can let us know how it works? But I think if I keep the K5 I will end up with primes. (probaly 15,21 and 43) + a telezoom
    I am confused and starting to get tired of pixel peeping. But for some reason I allways feel I need to be confident about lens and camera quality before I can start using things with a good feeling.
    Last edited by Paratom; 20th November 2010 at 04:00.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever compared an A900 image with one from the K5 by any chance?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

j...
    But I think if I keep the K5 I will end up with primes. (probaly 15,21 and 43) + a telezoom
    I am confused and starting to get tired of pixel peeping. But for some reason I allways feel I need to be confident about lens and camera quality before I can start using things with a good feeling.
    You can't tell much about a sensor with mediocre lenses. The Pentax 18-55 is ok for a kit lens but never gets better than mediocre, IMO.

That lens kit ... 15, 21, 43 + the 50-135/2.8 ... is an excellent, full spectrum choice. Although the 50-135 is so much bulkier than the other three, I used have the FA77 or DA70 and found I didn't carry the zoom very often.

My FourThirds lens kit is similar but the other way around with the zoom on the bottom end: 11-22, 25/1.4, 35, 50, 70 (50+EC14). The 11-22 fills in where the 15 and 21 live on the Pentax line up.

Post Thanks / Like

t_streng, have you checked whether the AF for this lens is accurate?

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emr View Post
    t_streng, have you checked whether the AF for this lens is accurate?
    The AF seems ok. I just read in a review (on dpreview) that this kit lens is not so great specially at smaller distances-and many of my test shots were in the 0.5-3m distance (which is a distance I usually shoot a lot).

If I would keep the camera and wanted a prime in the 40mm-focal length - can anybody comment on the 40 vs the 43 limited?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

The AF seems ok. I just read in a review (on dpreview) that this kit lens is not so great specially at smaller distances-and many of my test shots were in the 0.5-3m distance (which is a distance I usually shoot a lot).

If I would keep the camera and wanted a prime in the 40mm-focal length - can anybody comment on the 40 vs the 43 limited?
    The FA43mm f/1.8 Limited is, as I said up-thread, my favorite Pentax lens of all.

I had the DA40/2.8 Limited for a bit, on loan from Pentax USA when I was working with them on a marketing effort. It produced nice results but was much too small for the K10D body in my opinion: felt unbalanced and the focusing ring was too thin for good control. It was a better fit for the smaller, lighter bodies (*ist DS etc), but even then didn't appeal to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Which Pentax lens do you like for the K-5? DA Limited or FA Limited? Maybe a 3 lens kit.

thanks

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by durrIII View Post
    Which Pentax lens do you like for the K-5? DA Limited or FA Limited? Maybe a 3 lens kit.

thanks
    HI There
    Well, for now I have:

16-50 DA* f2.8
    35 f2.8 macro
    Zeiss 60 f1.4

We had some friends and family around for dinner last night - I just snapped away with the 26-50 and the 50 zeiss. Aperture mode - auto ISO (top limit 6400), auto WB.

The following show cropping, and slight exposure corrections.
    No noise reduction (either in camera or in Aperture).

Zeiss 50 f4, 6400 ISO:

Zeiss 50 f1.4, 400 ISO:

Zeiss 50 f1.4, 2500 ISO:

Zeiss 50 f3.2, 4000 ISO:

DA 16-50 39mm f3.5 1250 ISO:

DA 16-50 39mm f3.2 2500 ISO:

Zeiss 50 f5 4000 ISO:

Pentax 35 f2.8 macro limited f2.8 400 ISO:

Pentax 35 f2.8 macro limited f2.8 1000 ISO:

Apart from the last two which were taken at lunch today with a mixture of late afternoon grey light and restaurant lighting, they were all taken with the nasty mixed light in our kitchen.
    I think the point here is that one can simply relax about iso up to 6400 as long as the exposure is reasonably good.

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Oh and there's Caspar's pigs
    DA 16-50 f3.5 50mm 6400 ISO

Pentax 35 f2.8 macro limited f2.8 400 ISO:

Just this guy you know

meilicke

Wow, those are really great high ISO results, Jono.

When I had my Pentax kit, I preferred the FAs, simply because they were full frame (hopeful), and had Aperture rings. Maybe I am old fashion. I also found that I liked the 77 look a little better than the 70.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

... {lotsa pix} ...
    I think the point here is that one can simply relax about iso up to 6400 as long as the exposure is reasonably good.
    Looks good! Pentax has a winner in the K5 if this is typical.

Your statement reflects very much how the the E-5 feels to me too. I set the Auto-ISO range for 200-1600 and hardly care what the camera picks when I'm shooting casually ... it all looks great. I bet it's the same for D700, 5D II, etc users as well. Amazing what this generation of cameras can do.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's been real 'new camera' weather this weekend, dark and grey and dripping

this was taken with the DA 16-50 at f2.8 1/125th at 640 ISO - no big deal.

I've also done a 100% crop:

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Some more 'drab weather' shots - these should probably be black and white, but I think it's interesting to see how the camera has managed in such dreadful light:

These were all taken with the DA 16-50*

. . . and then it got dark!

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Jono - love the barbed wire with the "web".....you can just barely make out the trees in the background which makes it superb.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Here are a couple from the Kitchen

Membrillo (quince cheese) and Manchego
    Pentax DA 35 macro 320 ISO

Pentax DA 35 macro 1250 f2.8 ISO

Berries
    Pentax DA 35 macro f2.8 1000 ISO

Pellegrino Bottle
    Pentax DA 35 macro f2.8 3200 ISO

again, no noise reduction in post.

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

looks good!
    How you feel aout the 16-50 so far?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

looks good!
    How you feel aout the 16-50 so far?
    I'm finding it hard to believe why I didn't like it much before. It seems great (sharp, full of character, reasonably sized). Maybe my expectations are a little more realistic this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    Jono - love the barbed wire with the "web".....you can just barely make out the trees in the background which makes it superb.
    Thank you Terry!

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    I was just about to say the same so I'll do a +1 on that.

The shot of Caspar just made me laugh. For anyone with dogs with longer coats that like water we know what a foul smell they can end up with and the only possible solutions if you share your household with them LOL.
    Last edited by Diane B; 21st November 2010 at 13:36.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the wet dog photo. The whole "drab weather" series is terrific.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice images Jono. I really like the skin tones and bokeh with that Zeiss. How hard is the manual focusing with the Zeiss/Pentax combo?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the 35 macro is your walk around per say.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I was just about to say the same so I'll do a +1 on that.
    Ah - the barbed wire shot. I can honestly say that I was thinking of one of your shots when I took that (plagiarism is the highest form of flattery!). Trouble is I don't think mine is as good as yours!

The shot of Caspar just made me laugh. For anyone with dogs with longer coats that like water we know what a foul smell they can end up with and the only possible solutions if you share your household with them LOL.
    Yes indeed - it's rolling that we dread though, there's nothing quite like a dog that's just rolled in fox muck - there are a number of clean(ish) ponds around us, where they don't end up smelling too bad. Caspar loves the fen - there's great areas where the water is about 6" deep - he just runs flat out through it, great to watch (hard to photograph).

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Amin View Post
    I love the wet dog photo. The whole "drab weather" series is terrific.
    HI Amin
    Thank you. The reason for posting them is that whereas new cameras and drab weather seem to be inevitable companions, this time (not so commonly) it doesn't seem to have added up to drab photos - the Pentax files seem to have lovely open shadows, and shooting people against a drab grey sky is not something the ever worked for me before.
    The difference between this camera and the K7 is so small in some respects . . . and so huge in others!

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by clay stewart View Post
    Nice images Jono. I really like the skin tones and bokeh with that Zeiss. How hard is the manual focusing with the Zeiss/Pentax combo?
    HI Clay
    Thanks - Manual focusing at f1.4 is always hard, but it doesn't seem any worse with this lens. I tend to do it by instinct - as I do with the M9 when I don't have my lenses in!

I'd say it was fine, but I'm not sure whether it wouldn't have been better to simply get hold of the Pentax 55 f1.4, which has the advantage of weather sealing and autofocus.

all the best

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ecsh View Post
    Looks like the 35 macro is your walk around per say.
    Hi there
    I'm not sure - that was certainly the idea of it, but I'm finding the 16-50 DA very enticing - this time I seem to have one which is sharp to the corners, and it focuses very close as well (and of course, it's f2.8 too). It's also weathersealed (unlike the 35 macro) - but of course it's much bigger as well.
    I think there will be different uses for each of these.
    all the best

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Update: I have picked up a 16-50 which I could check out until wednesday. I did some brief comparison shots with the kit lens and the 16-50, and the images do look better, specially at the longer end of the zoom range (50mm). However I still see a certain overall softness.

Since I did those freehand I start to wonder if 16MP on a DX sensor just more prone to shake. I have to check with a tripod. by the way should I switch the in camera IS off or on if I use it on a tripod?

I also have to make sure another time that it is not slight missfocus.

Another customer of the local photo store plans to sell some Pentax primes (21/35macro/70) so I will have a chance to also check those out and might end up with those/one or two of those.

I like the feel and the small but robust lenses and body so much that I really want to make it work. We will see.

Jono- have you by any chance shot any direct comparison images with your A900 or with the A55 and looked at them at pixel level? Do you see any indications of a certain softness in your K5 images?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I like the feel and the small but robust lenses and body so much that I really want to make it work. We will see.

Jono- have you by any chance shot any direct comparison images with your A900 or with the A55 and looked at them at pixel level? Do you see any indications of a certain softness in your K5 images?
    HI Tom
    I haven't done a comparison yet, I will give it a go when I get a chance (but this week is looking unlikely, and I'm off next weekend where I can't really take more than one camera).

However - I think it's fairly clear that the K5 has a slightly stronger AA filter than the A900, not sure about the A55.

Personally I'd rather there was no AA filter at all, but certainly I'm not finding that properly focused files are seriously soft (and they will take a little sharpening).

I also want to test out the focusing and make adjustments if necessary - I think my 16-50 seems to be backfocusing very slightly.

Let's face it, the Images at base ISO are unlikely to be very competitive with the A900.

I do like the look of the images though.

all the best

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Looking good!
    HI Godfrey
    I think so - certainly no nasty gotchas yet.

Next weekend we're off to Aix for a few days - I'll see how I get on there, hopefully the weather will be a bit less dreek!

all the best

Just this guy you know

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Jono,
    Can you please tell me when you find a serious problem with this camera, so that I can take the wallet out of that secure place again... if I can remember where it is

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Jono,
    Can you please tell me when you find a serious problem with this camera, so that I can take the wallet out of that secure place again... if I can remember where it is
    I'm sorry Jorgen
    As far as you're concerned I can see no tunnel at the end of the light.

You Are Doomed!

Just this guy you know