The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Pentax K5

seakayaker

Boat Ramp at Shilshole Bay next to Golden Gardens Park, Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA (Black & White)

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/100 ~ f11

Knorp

Dragon resting ...

Seems it had something in his eye ...

It's alright now, I think ...

| LEICA APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-R 1;2.8/100 |

Last edited:

seakayaker

6/11/2014 ~ 9:26 PM ~ Moon Rise over the Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Took some images today with two cameras, for whatever reason nothing was satisfying, a day where none of the images worked. So I took the Pentax outside with the 55/1.4 saw the full moon and took a few images. Sun set in Seattle was at 9:07 PM, the sky above was blue with some clouds and that pretty white moon.

Its not great, but its the best I have in me on this particular evening. Photograph of the Day ~ Moon Rise over Wallingford

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM ~ ISO 800 ~ 1/100 ~ f2.2

seakayaker

Dogwood outside my Bedroom Window ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Color then Black & White

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM ~ ISO 800 ~ 1/100 ~ f2.2

seakayaker

Watering Can and Flower Pots on the Front Stoop ~ Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Color and Black & White

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM ~ ISO 1600 ~ 1/80 ~ f1.4

seakayaker

View of Sailboat on Elliot Bay from Parsons Gardens ~ Queen Anne Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/320 ~ f13

seakayaker

View of Tugboat towing Barge and Sailboats on Elliot Bay from Parsons Gardens ~ Queen Anne Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/320 ~ f13

seakayaker

View of Washington State Ferry Passing Fuel Barge & Tugboat on Elliot Bay from Parsons Gardens ~ Queen Anne Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/250 ~ f11

seakayaker

View of Large & Small Vessels ~ Foss Tugboat Pacific Star; F/V Bering Sea; Cruse Ships Golden Princess & Westerdam; Elliot Bay Marina and Sailboats & Speedboat out on Elliot Bay from Parsons Gardens ~ Queen Anne Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/250 ~ f11

seakayaker

Shenda at Marina Slip ~ Portage Bay Reach, Sakuma Viewpoint, NE Boat Street, University District, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/200 ~ f6.3

seakayaker

Yellow Flower ~ Sakuma Viewpoint, NE Boat Street, University District, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/200 ~ f5.6

seakayaker

Are You Looking At Me?, Roosevelt Way NE, University District, Seattle, WA

Black & White then Color

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/200 ~ f6.3

seakayaker

Heavy Duty Keys Made Fine Hardware, Hardwicks, University District Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Black & White then Color

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC Pentax DFA Macro 100mm F2.8 WR with HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW ~ ISO 800 ~ 1/200 ~ f6.3