The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the 645D

bensonga

Before today, the last shot I took with my 645D was in September 2017. :facesmack:

Here is another AK RR train headed north to Denali National Park. I made a nice 13x19 inch print of this image tonight.

Gary

645D, 55/2.8 SDM lens, ISO 200, 1/500 at f8

ASA32

Hello,

New member here. I've had my 645D for a while, but just found this forum. I look forward to learning and sharing more about this wonderful camera.

ASA32

Shashin

ASA32, welcome. You will also find many of the members shooting the 645D and 645Z posting their images in the Medium-Format section of this forum. I would look at the Fun with MF thread.

gurtch

The above picture is a shot taken in Holgate (Long Beach Island, NJ) in 2011, and never processed. I now have time to tinker with old files/images, so I processed this in B&W today. The landscape (actually seascape!) has changed there in the years gone by so it looks a little different now. A brave couple walking the beach is perfect. I could not have asked for a subtle touch of humanity any better. Pentax 645D, hand held.
D858 framed.jpg