The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Pentax Forum

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
By popular demand we offer our members a new Pentax forum. Enjoy and lets see some images. :)

The GetDPI Team

Guy Mancuso

LOL yes moving things around. Transferring from Other forum to here. We have to move them one by one. Yuk

tsjanik

Very nice, thanks Guy et al. I enjoyed the K5 threads, but couldn't post in good conscience since I don't have a K-5 (yet). I do have other Pentax cameras however.
Here's one with the 67 and 35mm fisheye. Open road (for the Pentax forum)

Sapphie

Guy

There's loads of excellent pics in the existing threads; hopefully you'll get them all migrated across, I don't think there were that many separate threads.

Lee

m3photo

Re: Open Road

Here's one with the 67 and 35mm fisheye. Open road (for the Pentax forum)
And why not indeed.

Thank you Guy and Jack and ... whoever else is there behind it all, proving to us that things get read around here!

The Berlin Wall went down, so ...

Pentax K-10D+21mm f/3.2 4s.@f/22 ISO100

Guy Mancuso

Guy

There's loads of excellent pics in the existing threads; hopefully you'll get them all migrated across, I don't think there were that many separate threads.

Lee
Waiting for help . All my mods are out having fun today the little ****s. LOL

Actually this is going to take a little time getting them moved. One thing is nice i am seeing a lot of great images working this. Keep up the fun

JMaher

Thanks - Nice to see a Pentax forum. New pictures soon as I just received a 50 1.7 and just missed the arrival of a new 70.

Jim

jonoslack

Thanks Guy - splendid stuff
Hi David - I hope you'll be very happy together! (David bought my black body, leaving me with the silver).

Hooray!