The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

K5 and 21mm f3.2 Ltd

DavidL

Went up on the moor to check out my new 21mm f 3.2 Ltd. It's so cute and on top of that it seems good for taking pictures.
Been lazy and these are just jpegs out of the camera, except the panoramas. These were hand held no pano head, just wanted to see how it/we managed.
The Tor against the sky had a bit of shadows/highlights adjustment.
Colours are so different from Nikon, think I'll have to warm AWB up a bit.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Hi David
Looking good - love the panorama of the tor - excellent (very reminiscent of the part of Cornwall I know so well).

As for the colour - I always thought Nikon colours for nature were too yellow - just take a look at the sky outside . . . isn't that just like the Pentax sky? Seems like it to me.

all the best

DavidL

Hi David
Looking good - love the panorama of the tor - excellent (very reminiscent of the part of Cornwall I know so well).

As for the colour - I always thought Nikon colours for nature were too yellow - just take a look at the sky outside . . . isn't that just like the Pentax sky? Seems like it to me.

all the best
Your right about colours I just want to warm them up a bit, I did the Tor, took me ages to balance the stones:ROTFL: The shots stitched together in CS easily so that was good, meaning no issues with edges.
See you were out enjoying the sky yesterday. More blue sky today, but it's fading. If it stays good I'll be back up off to the bluebells on the moor this afternoon. Going to 50-135 them I think, and I always do a panorama:deadhorse:

DavidL

Couple more hand held Pano's with the 21mm f3.2 Ltd. :deadhorse:
Just jpegs stitched again. Will get around to doing some proper stuff later:watch:

Last edited:

Knorp

Couple more hand held Pano's with the 21mm f3.2 Ltd. :deadhorse:
Just jpegs stitched again. Will get around to doing some proper stuff later:watch:
:watch: but how much later, David ... :p

All the very best.