The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Macros

Knorp

Lovely weather for a change and I fancied a bit of close-up work in the local park.

| APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-R 1:2.8/100 | K5 |

MalcolmP

Bart,fantastic detail and light,(expertly controled imho).particualy fond of the dandilion shot.
Regards
Malcolm

benroy

Subscriber Member
Well done, Bart! Really enjoy your macro shots...100 Apo is quite a lens, isn't it?

Roy Benson

Knorp

Well done, Bart! Really enjoy your macro shots...100 Apo is quite a lens, isn't it?

Roy Benson
Hi there Roy,

sorry, seems I have missed your reply.
Yes it is a fine lens and it works great with the Leitax-mount on the K5.

:OT: how's you X-Pro1 venture coming along ?

Thank you and kind regards.

Knorp

Never get tired of wielding my macro-lens ...

| APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-R 1:2.8/100 | K5 |

MalcolmP

Hi Bart,
I dont tend to do macro(no reason really)or possess a macro lens,so this must make me the perfect guy to respond:)
I do have a 4x filter though!
A poor effort posted as an aside to saying in best X File stylie "you are not alone and the truth is out there"
Regards
Malc
ps.I really enjoy seeing your shots and that bit is definately not tongue in cheek.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Knorp

Thank you Malcom, I'm feeling much better already :)
Lovely detail in that dandelion shot, I think you beat me to it !

All the best.