The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Q

raist3d

Same portrait shot above but the one above is a post processed JPEG out of camera, this one if from raw:

- Raist

Knorp

Same portrait shot above but the one above is a post processed JPEG out of camera, this one if from raw:

- Raist
Well Ricardo, it's pretty clear what gives the best results ... :D
But you already knew that of course.

Still, perhaps you might have a look at the In-camera JPEG settings ?
Contrast f.i. seems to be quite strong.

All the very best.

raist3d

Well Ricardo, it's pretty clear what gives the best results ... :D
But you already knew that of course.

Still, perhaps you might have a look at the In-camera JPEG settings ?
Contrast f.i. seems to be quite strong.

All the very best.
For the Jpeg one I think it may have been a double contrast in a way with the post. I do like some of the jpegs engine contrast sometimes though that can also be dialed down. Thanks for the comment :)

raist3d

Raist, you can do much better )))
Got that hammer too from a friend. Yeah :-\

What do you think about 06 lens?
Great lens. It's the kind of lens the Q needs- surprisingly small, unique for being so long and constant F2.8 plus it's actually pretty good. If Pentax can keep up doing unique lenses this way, the Q mount I think can be taken quite seriously. I still say they should re-issue the 01 as an f1.0 prime.

- Raist