The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Q

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Well, I actually never thought I would be posting here, but thanks to all the great examples shown and especially thanks to Ricardo I am now lucky owner of a Pentax Q with 01 prime. I have the camera since yesterday and I must say I am impressed so far and slowly trying to get familiar with it.

Some samples, of the last 24 hours ....

ptomsu

Workshop Member
This is my daughter Naomi, taken with 01 prime

I am really happy - with both of course Naomi and the Q :)

simort

Some truly great shots in this thread! Makes me want to buy one, now that the prices are in the €200-something area...

Knorp

And they say 'men with beards are highly suspicious' ... :confused:
This one seems to be alright though.

Kind regards.

raist3d

I'm really impressed with the images in this thread! Is there any advantage to the new Q10?

Tom
Sorry I missed your question! I thought there Q's but looks like pentax has given the same aF speed to the Q that the Q10 has. Looks like the image quality is too close to each other to say. I would have to use a q10 for a
Bit to know.

- Ricardo