The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Q Fashion and Beauty shots...

Knorp

Hi there Ricardo,

Thanks for the link to those remarkably fine pictures, impressive stuff from the little Q.
That first shot has a special quality to it: almost surreal I'd say.

:OT: Come to think of it, reminds me of Olive Oyl ...

Kind regards.

raist3d

With permission from Sandy, directly linking the shots:

Fashion:

Beauty shot:

He said both are jpegs with little post.

- Raist

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I desparately want to say "Wow"

I love small cameras - but with judging IQ there is a dichotomy which I am having trouble with. It is made worse by the massive discussion on sensor resolution (as per Sony Nex 7) and sensor size, as in this camera and others - along with the tremendous pixel peeping that goes along with it.

We are told we cannot possibly judge IQ by web images.

As I look at these lovely pictures on my 13in MBA, unless I knew, I could not guess which camera took them - they could be from a Nex 7 (it has been softened a bit in places in PP).

I makes a lot of those unending discussions around posted images in the other threads somewhat pointless.

I love the Q and hope one day to get it.

Keith