The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photo leaked of K-01

DavidL

If the video is good I'm interested and it does have an external mic socket, which is a great feature.
What I wanted for my 15, 21, 40 and 70 ltds? not sure. But, as with all cameras, until you use one for a while you can't really evaluate it. Although I can evaluate the yellow version and that's a big NO! Well, perhaps maybe if nobody else buys one and they sell them off cheap. I used to be indecisive, now I just can't make up my mind.
Price wise it seems OK and that will drop to an even more appealing figure for my retirement present in August. Especially if it drops like the Q's price has. It seems to me we used to have to go on waiting lists for new cameras, if we wanted one quickly. Now they start them out at a premium price and then drop the price after the initial rush.
David

V

Vivek

While I welcome a live view cam (I even bought the first Samsung! :eek: ), I do not get a half blind camera- i.e., no EVF, despite the heft and the pseudo SLR looks complete with the hump.

Even, Olympus have learnt that an integrated EVF is a good thing! :shocked:

I can understand folks with Pentax lenses and accessories looking to buy one.

But, with more evolved mirrorless systems in the m4/3rds and the NEX, it will be a tough sell.

retow

The conspiracy of the camera manufacturers: Some have compact bodies with excellent sensors and integrated EVF but no interesting native mount lenses (Sony), others have lots of interesting new and legacy glass, but oddly shaped and quirky looking bodies with no EVF or OVF (Pentax) and the last group tries to lure consumers into bying complete new systems (Fuji and Samsung). Coincidence?