The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Pentax K-01

raist3d

I wish I had more time to play with the K-01 and see if I would really dare to carry it in my pants pocket. I found with the kit lens it can fit.

On the other hand, I guess I like the Q, way too much and i am "intuition locked" with it right now, which is a rather "high state" of knowing what I can get intuitively which helps my photography immensely. Getting a new camera doesn't help with that.

- Raist

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I wish I had more time to play with the K-01 and see if I would really dare to carry it in my pants pocket. I found with the kit lens it can fit.

On the other hand, I guess I like the Q, way too much and i am "intuition locked" with it right now, which is a rather "high state" of knowing what I can get intuitively which helps my photography immensely. Getting a new camera doesn't help with that.

- Raist
Ricardo
Best not to change the status quo. Focus on the photography.
The K-01 is extremely well executed by Pentax. They knew exactly what they were doing with this camera. It is a perfect companion to a K5 and gives lots of folks another opportunity to use their K lenses. The Limited lenses are an integral part of what the K-01 is about.
I've settled into this camera and am kind of working my way to my own "high state" ;)

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hi chiquita:

I upload my images to the gallery here (free). Then copy the Direct Link Code from the gallery into your post - using the square yellow icon with a mountain on it (fifth from end, in post icon bar). Just set your image size when you export to the gallery - I generally use 900px.

Love that first image - which filter?

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
"Fall Falls"

K-01 with 70mm DA Limited

I have a K5lls on its way to me - anxious to see what the removal of the AA filter will do to this sensor.

Keith